It’s an obvious assumption that auto insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. Insureds who shop around for the cheapest rate will probably buy a new policy because the odds are good of finding discount prices. A recent auto insurance study revealed that consumers who compared prices once a year saved on average $3,500 over four years compared to those who never compared prices.
If finding budget-friendly Suzuki SX4 insurance is your intention, then having an understanding of the best ways to find and compare insurance can make it easier to shop your coverage around.
Really, the only way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates in Aurora is to compare prices regularly from providers in Colorado.
- Spend some time learning about how companies set rates and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates like traffic violations and a less-than-favorable credit score can be controlled by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple sources.
- Compare the quotes to your current policy premium to determine if you can save on SX4 insurance in Aurora. If you find a lower rate and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
An important bit of advice to remember is to try to compare identical coverages on every price quote and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. Doing this guarantees the most accurate price comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
Our goal is to let you in on how car insurance companies work and some money-saving tips. If you already have coverage, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce the price you pay using the ideas you’re about to read. Consumers just have to use the least time-consuming way to shop their coverage around instantly.
The companies in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the most affordable price.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available to cut the cost considerably. A few discounts will automatically apply when you get a quote, but less common discounts must be manually applied before they will apply.
- Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a break if you buy life insurance from them.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts could save 15% on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government may qualify for a discount when you quote Aurora auto insurance with select insurance companies.
- Driver Safety – Participating in a defensive driving course could cut 5% off your bill and make you a better driver.
We need to note that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like you could get a free car insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works.
The example below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki SX4 car insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The data assumes a male driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, marriage, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Some companies that may have these discounts are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering how many discounts you can get. Savings may not apply to policies in every state. To find providers who offer online Suzuki SX4 insurance quotes in Aurora, click this link.
Insurance analysis for a Suzuki SX4
The coverage information displayed next outlines detailed analysis of prices for Suzuki SX4 models. Understanding how rates are determined can aid in making smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SX4 Sport S||$302||$644||$352||$20||$106||$1,424||$119|
|SX4 Sport SE||$302||$644||$352||$20||$106||$1,424||$119|
|SX4 Technology 2WD||$302||$546||$352||$20||$106||$1,326||$111|
|SX4 Sportback 2WD||$302||$546||$352||$20||$106||$1,326||$111|
|SX4 AWD AWD||$302||$546||$352||$20||$106||$1,326||$111|
|SX4 Sport GTS||$302||$644||$352||$20||$106||$1,424||$119|
|SX4 Technology AWD||$342||$546||$352||$20||$106||$1,366||$114|
|SX4 Touring AWD||$342||$546||$352||$20||$106||$1,366||$114|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Table data does not factor in zip code location which can alter coverage prices noticeably.
Careless Aurora drivers pay higher rates
The chart below shows how traffic citations and accident claims influence Suzuki SX4 premium costs for different age groups. The rates are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Suzuki SX4 Insurance Price Factors
It’s important that you understand a few of the rating criteria that aid in calculating car insurance rates. If you have a feel for what controls the rates you pay, this enables you to make decisions that could result in lower rates.
- Pay less with a high safety rating – Safer cars can get you lower premiums. These vehicles help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and fewer injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and thus lower rates. If your Suzuki is rated at a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website you may pay a lower rate.
- Prevent your car from being stolen – Selecting a car model with advanced anti-theft systems can help lower your premiums. Theft prevention devices such as OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all hinder vehicle theft.
- No policy lapses saves money – Driving without insurance coverage in place is illegal and you will pay a penalty because you let your insurance coverage expire. Not only will you pay more, the inability to provide proof of insurance may earn you fines or a revoked license.
Fast cars cost more to insure – The type of car, truck or SUV you are insuring makes a huge difference in your premium level. Smaller low performance passenger models generally have the cheapest insurance rates, but there are many factors that impact the final cost.
The next chart uses these variables: married female driver age 20, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. The chart compares Suzuki SX4 rates compared to other models of vehicles that have a range of performance risks.