It’s hard to believe, but most car insurance customers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. Drivers in Aurora could cut their rates by about 35% a year, but they think it’s difficult to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around.
The best way we recommend to save money on Saab 9-3 insurance in Aurora is to do a yearly price comparison from insurance carriers in Colorado. This can be done by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Try to comprehend how insurance companies determine prices and the factors you can control to prevent rate increases. Many risk factors that increase rates such as accidents, careless driving, and a not-so-good credit score can be eliminated by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Later in this article we will cover tips to get cheaper rates and find discounts that may have been missed.
Step 2: Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing coverage to see if cheaper 9-3 coverage is available. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One bit of advice is to try to use identical coverage information on each price quote and and to look at as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this provides an apples-to-apples comparison and many rates to choose from.
Best Saab 9-3 insurance rate quotes in Colorado
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Colorado. To buy cheap car insurance in Aurora, CO, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to find the lowest rates.
Saab 9-3 insurance rates and statistics
The premium information displayed next showcases detailed analysis of insurance costs for Saab 9-3 models. Having knowledge of how insurance prices are calculated can assist in making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|9-3 2.0T 4-Dr Sedan||$300||$620||$362||$22||$108||$1,412||$118|
|9-3 2.0T Station Wagon||$300||$620||$362||$22||$108||$1,412||$118|
|9-3 2.0T XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$300||$620||$362||$22||$108||$1,412||$118|
|9-3 Aero 4-Dr Sedan||$334||$714||$362||$22||$108||$1,540||$128|
|9-3 2.0T 2-Dr Convertible||$334||$714||$426||$26||$128||$1,628||$136|
|9-3 2.0T XWD Station Wagon||$334||$714||$362||$22||$108||$1,540||$128|
|9-3 Aero Station Wagon||$334||$714||$362||$22||$108||$1,540||$128|
|9-3 Aero XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$334||$714||$362||$22||$108||$1,540||$128|
|9-3 Aero 2-Dr Convertible||$368||$808||$426||$26||$128||$1,756||$146|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in specific location information which can revise prices substantially.
Saab 9-3 insurance rates by gender in Aurora
The example below visualizes the comparison of Saab 9-3 premium costs for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Take policy discounts and save on Saab 9-3 insurance in Aurora
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but there are discounts available that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Most are applied when you purchase, but some may not be applied and must be requested specifically before being credited.
- Paperless Signup – A handful of companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on the internet.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can help you save on car insurance since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Distant College Student Discount – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Aurora without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Defensive Driver – Taking a defensive driving class could save 5% or more and make you a better driver.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but certain companies permit an accident without getting socked with a rate hike so long as you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Federal Employees – Active or former government employment can earn a discount up to 10% with a few car insurance companies.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers get the best car insurance rates in comparison to drivers with a long claim history.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Adding a new car to your policy can get you a discount because new model year vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Aurora auto insurance quote.
- Switch and Save Discount – Select larger companies give a discount for switching policies before your current expiration date. Ten percent is about the average savings.
We need to note that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like you can get free auto insurance, you aren’t that lucky. But all discounts will reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Saab 9-3 insurance rates with and without policy discounts. The data assumes a female driver, no violations or claims, Colorado state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, safe-driver, marriage, and claim-free discounts applied.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer include:
- Mercury Insurance discounts include low natural disaster claims, annual mileage, anti-theft, good student, professional/association, ease of repair, and multi-car.
- Farmers Insurance offers premium reductions for alternative fuel, distant student, good student, electronic funds transfer, youthful driver, and pay in full.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including renewal discount, youthful driver, multi-policy, driver training, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm includes discounts for passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and student away at school.
- Allstate may have discounts that include auto/life discount, economy car, senior citizen, 55 and retired, utility vehicle, anti-theft, and anti-lock brakes.
- GEICO has savings for air bags, driver training, federal employee, defensive driver, and five-year accident-free.
When getting free Aurora auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply in your area. If you would like to view insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Colorado, click this link.
Choices You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Prices
Many different elements are used in the calculation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving record, although others are more obscure like where you live and annual miles driven. An important part of buying insurance is that you know the rating factors that go into determining insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that can help you get better insurance rates.
Stay claim-free and reduce prices – If you frequently file small claims, don’t be surprised to see either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Companies in Colorado award the best rates to drivers who do not file claims often. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of claims that pose a financial burden.
High deductibles equal low rates – Coverage for physical damage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, insures against damage to your Saab. Examples of covered claims could be running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and windstorm damage. The deductibles you choose represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket before your insurance pays a claim. The larger the amount you have to pay, the lower your rates will be.
Allowing your coverage to lapse raises premiums – Letting your insurance expire is a guaranteed way to bump up your insurance costs. Not only will you pay more, the inability to provide proof of insurance might get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Buy as much liability coverage as you can afford – Liability coverage will afford coverage in the event that you are found to be at fault for physical damage or personal injury to other. It provides you with a defense in court which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
Commute or pleasure use – The higher the mileage driven annually the more it will cost to insure it. Most companies calculate rates based on their usage. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than vehicles that have high annual mileage. Having an incorrect usage rating on your 9-3 may be costing you higher rates. Verify your insurance policy states the proper vehicle usage.
Compare rates but still have a neighborhood Aurora auto insurance agent
Some people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Aurora.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any agents as quotes are delivered to you directly. You can find lower rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you wish to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, you can always go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Auto insurance agents in Aurora come in two varieties
When researching a local insurance agency, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they work. Car insurance agencies are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These type of agents do not have single company limitations so they can quote policies through many companies and find you cheaper rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move the coverage in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will definitely want to compare quotes from several independent insurance agents to maximize your price options. Many can place coverage with mutual insurance companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Aurora that can give you free price quotes.
- Focus Insurance Agency
2993 S Peoria St #144 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 695-6220 – View Map
- All Drivers Insurance
12142 E Mississippi Ave – Aurora, CO 80012 – (303) 695-1000 – View Map
- Amercian Affordable Insurance: Arthur Blaszczyszn
10660 E Bethany Dr – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 577-9998 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are usually quite knowledgeable on sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Many people use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the prominent brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Aurora who can help you get rate quotes.
- State Farm Insurance Agency – Jason Hart
15201 E Moncrieff Pl e – Aurora, CO 80011 – (720) 920-9043 – View Map
- Mike Gibbs – State Farm Insurance Agent
3140 S Parker Rd #2 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 699-2800 – View Map
- Denise Smith – State Farm Insurance
1278 S Chambers Rd – Aurora, CO 80017 – (303) 343-3515 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- How often do they review coverages?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
The most affordable rates come from being thorough
Consumers leave their current company for any number of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, poor customer service, unfair underwriting practices or questionable increases in premium. Whatever your reason, finding the right car insurance provider can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Budget-conscious Saab 9-3 insurance can be sourced online and with local Aurora insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers may not offer rates over the internet and these smaller companies only sell coverage through local independent agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of tips how to save on Saab 9-3 insurance in Aurora. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Aurora auto insurance, the higher your chance of finding affordable Saab 9-3 insurance quotes. You may even find the most savings is with an unexpected company.
Additional car insurance information is located at these links:
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Equinox in Aurora? (FAQ)
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)