Unthinkable but true, a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for well over three years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. Colorado drivers could save roughly $600 a year by just shopping around, but they just don’t understand the amount of savings they would get if they switched.
The best way to find cheaper Lexus RC 300 insurance is to annually compare prices from different companies in Aurora. This can be done by following these steps.
Step 1: Try to understand auto insurance and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that increase rates like accidents, traffic tickets, and a low credit score can be amended by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
Step 2: Obtain price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple sources. Compare rates now
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you can save some money and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Tell your current agent or company of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit payment and a completed application to your new carrier. Once received, place the new proof of insurance paperwork in an accessible location in your vehicle.
One thing to point out is to make sure you enter the same liability limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get quotes from as many different insurance providers as possible. This provides a fair price comparison and the best rate selection.
Affordable companies for Lexus RC 300 insurance
The following companies can provide comparison quotes in Aurora, CO. If you want to find cheaper auto insurance in Aurora, CO, we recommend you compare several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Car insurance rates and discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list every possible discount in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious savings tricks you should be using when you buy Aurora car insurance online. If you are not receiving all the discounts possible, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Waiver for an Accident – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like GEICO and Allstate will let one accident slide without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims before the accident.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking a safe driver class is a good idea and can lower rates depending on where you live.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS and/or traction control are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discounted car insurance rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to complete a driver education course as it can save substantially.
- Employee of Federal Government – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% with select insurance companies.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of more than 20%.
- Renewal Discounts – A few larger companies offer discounts for renewing your policy before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
One last thing about discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts should definitely cut your policy premium.
A few companies that may offer most of these discounts are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company or agent to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not apply everywhere. To find car insurance companies with the best Lexus RC 300 insurance discounts in Aurora, click here.
Comparing prices from local Aurora car insurance agents
Certain consumers still prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a smart decision Professional agents will help you protect your assets and will help you if you have claims. One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent. Putting coverage with neighborhood agents is important especially in Aurora.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), the quote information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who will give you bids for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent on your own since price quotes are sent to your email. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Aurora for you
If you want to buy car insurance from an insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies that you can choose from. Insurance agencies in Aurora are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either can write policy coverage, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your agent selection.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies amongst many companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they find a cheaper price, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you stay with the same agent. When comparison shopping, you will want to include independent agents for the best price selection.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Aurora that can give you competitive price quotes.
A All City Auto Insurance
9720 E Colfax Ave – Aurora, CO 80010 – (303) 364-0555 – View Map
A Complete Auto Insurance Agency
543 Sable Blvd – Aurora, CO 80011 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. These agents receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Aurora who can help you get rate quotes.
Finding the right insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- How are claims handled?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Aurora?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- How long has their agency been in business in Aurora?
Get the best coverage at the lowest price
We just showed you a lot of techniques to compare Lexus RC 300 insurance premium rates in Aurora. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Aurora car insurance, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even be surprised to find that the best premium rates are with the least-expected company. Smaller companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like Allstate or State Farm.
When searching for low cost Aurora car insurance quotes, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many cases where an insured cut collision coverage only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the lowest possible cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
More tips and info about insurance can be found in the articles below:
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Aurora Auto Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Aurora Auto Insurance for Felons? (FAQ)
- How Much are Aurora Car Insurance Quotes for 18 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)