Everyone knows that car insurance companies don’t want you shop around. People who get comparison quotes at least once a year will presumably move their business because there is a high probability of finding lower rate quotes. A study discovered that drivers who did price comparisons regularly saved an average of $3,400 over four years compared to policyholders who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the best rates on Kia Stinger insurance in Aurora is your ultimate goal, knowing the best way to compare coverage rates can save time and money.
Really, the only way to get more affordable Kia Stinger insurance in Aurora is to compare quotes once a year from providers in Colorado.
- First, take a few minutes and learn about policy coverages and the factors you can control to keep rates low. Many rating factors that cause high rates like getting speeding tickets and poor credit can be eliminated by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can quote rates from multiple insurance companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage and see if you can save money. If you find a better price, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Fourth, provide adequate notice to your current company of your intent to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a signed application and payment for your new policy. As soon as coverage is bound, put the certificate verifying coverage somewhere easily accessible.
The key aspect of shopping around is that you use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get price quotes from every insurance company. This provides an accurate price comparison and many rates to choose from.
Cheaper Kia Stinger insurance rates in Aurora
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list both well-publicized as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Aurora auto insurance online.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars and trucks that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government may reduce rates when you quote Aurora auto insurance depending on your company.
- No Accidents – Aurora drivers who stay claim-free are rewarded with significantly better rates on Aurora auto insurance quote compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active deployment in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Own a Home and Save – Just owning your own home can earn you a little savings because it requires personal responsibility.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- College Student – Youth drivers who live away from home at college and don’t have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Professional Organizations – Joining qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your policy.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying a policy with primary and secondary vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
To see a list of companies who offer cheap Kia Stinger insurance quotes in Aurora in Aurora, click here.
Quote Aurora Kia Stinger insurance online
Most companies allow you to get coverage prices directly from their websites. Obtaining pricing for Kia Stinger insurance in Aurora is very simple as you simply type in your coverage information into the quote form. After the form is submitted, the company’s rating system pulls your driving and credit reports and generates pricing information based on the information you submitted.
Quoting online for Kia Stinger insurance in Aurora streamlines rate comparisons, and it’s also necessary to do this in order to find cheaper prices.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, check out the car insurance providers below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you copy the insurance coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this guarantees you’re receiving a price comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The companies in the list below offer price comparisons in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them to get the most competitive price.
What Impacts Kia Stinger Insurance Costs?
The best way to find cheaper insurance is to take a look at the factors that aid in calculating the price you pay for insurance. If you have some idea of what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that may result in much lower annual insurance costs. Many factors are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like your driving record, but other criteria are less obvious such as your marital status or your financial responsibility.
The list below includes a few of the things insurance companies consider when setting your premiums.
- Long commutes cost more – The more you drive your Kia each year the more you’ll pay to insure it. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars partially by how you use the vehicle. Vehicles left parked in the garage can be on a lower rate level than cars that get driven a lot. Double check that your vehicle rating shows the correct driver usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. An improperly rated Stinger is just wasting money.
- Bundle and save – Most major insurers give lower prices to customers that buy multiple policies. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even with this discount applied, it’s always a smart idea to shop around to help ensure you have the lowest rates. You may still be able to find a better deal by splitting coverages up.
- How’s your driving record? – Even a single driving citation can boost insurance rates substantially. Good drivers get better prices than their less careful counterparts. Drivers with careless violations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding might be required by their state to file a SR-22 with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Higher comp and collision deductibles cost less – The deductibles state the amount of money you are willing to pay if you file a covered claim. Physical damage coverage, also called ‘full coverage’, insures against damage to your car. Some examples of covered claims are a windshield broken by a bird, damage from fire, and having a roll-over accident. The more you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be.
- Gender and insurance – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. It does not mean women are better drivers. Women and men are responsible for auto accidents at a similar rate, but the males cause more damage. Men also tend to get higher numbers of serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Young males tend to get in the most accidents and therefore pay the highest rates.
Are insurance agents used anymore?
Some consumers still like to get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Experienced insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help in the event of a claim. One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Aurora.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents that provide free Aurora auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to find an agent because quoted prices will be sent to you. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific company, you can always navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
The different types of auto insurance agents
If you are searching for a good Aurora insurance agent, you need to know there are two different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Car insurance policy providers can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but we need to point out why they differ since it could factor into your selection of an agent.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents are not locked into one company so they can quote policies with lots of companies and find the cheapest rate. If prices rise, an independent agent can move your coverage and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to check rates from a couple of independent agencies to have the most options to choose from. Many independent agencies also insure through less well-known companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Below are independent insurance agencies in Aurora who can help you get comparison quotes.
- A Complete Auto Insurance Agency
543 Sable Blvd – Aurora, CO 80011 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
- Focus Insurance Agency
2993 S Peoria St #144 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 695-6220 – View Map
- MG Insurance Brokers Llc
2600 S Parker Rd # 263 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 309-6200 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only provide one company’s prices and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on the products they sell which can be an advantage. Some consumers prefer to choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of the brand rather than low rates.
Below are Aurora exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Richard Ahrenkiel
2260 S Xanadu Way Ste 257 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 750-6508 – View Map
- Jody Roberts – State Farm Insurance Agent
15260 E Hampden Ave – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 693-1650 – View Map
- Robbie Wright – State Farm Insurance Agent
3091 S Jamaica Ct #130 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 597-1997 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Aurora?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
Protect more than your Stinger
Despite the high cost, insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability protection in order to license the vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Kia with a loan, almost every bank will require that you buy insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Kia for a much higher rate and require you to fork over for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your Kia and your personal assets. It will also cover medical transport and hospital expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially for larger claims. An average driver in America overpays as much as $830 a year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Cheaper auto insurance premiums are possible
When buying insurance coverage, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped full coverage only to find out that it was a big mistake. Your goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford.
Drivers leave their current company for a number of reasons such as high rates after DUI convictions, unfair underwriting practices, lack of trust in their agent and high prices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching auto insurance companies is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
You just read some good ideas how to save on Kia Stinger insurance in Aurora. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the better your chances of lowering your car insurance rates. Drivers may even discover the best rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Aurora Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Nissan Altima in Aurora? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for a Subaru Impreza in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for 16 Year Olds in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Toyota 4Runner in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)