Searching for better insurance prices for your Mazda 2 in Colorado can turn out to be difficult, but you can use the following methods to find lower rates. There is a better way to find auto insurance online so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes on a Mazda and find the cheapest rates from Aurora insurance agents and online providers.
Finding affordable insurance coverage in Aurora is much easier if you know where to start. If you have insurance now or just want a better rate, use these money-saving tips to shop for the lowest rates while maximizing coverage. Comparison shoppers just need to learn the quickest way to compare rates online.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Aurora, CO. If your goal is to find the best cheap auto insurance in Aurora, we suggest you visit several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
These discounts can cut Mazda 2 insurance rates
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount they offer very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving when you buy Aurora auto insurance online.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers without accidents can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- No Claim Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents have much lower rates in comparison to bad drivers.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner can save you money since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger insurance carriers have a discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow companies to spy on when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device such as State Farm’s In-Drive may see discounts if their driving habits are good.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts may be able to save a few bucks off the PIP or medical payment premium.
Don’t be surprised that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To locate providers with the best Mazda 2 insurance discounts in Aurora in Colorado, click this link.
Why car insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Mazda 2 in Aurora, insuring your vehicle serves several important purposes.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your 2 has a loan, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you have insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Mazda at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay the higher premium.
- Car insurance protects your vehicle and your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Today the average American driver overpays as much as $700 annually so you should quote your policy with other companies once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
How to find a good Aurora auto insurance company
Insuring your vehicle with the top insurer is difficult considering how many choices you have in Colorado. The ranking data in the next section could help you analyze which providers to look at purchasing coverage from.
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
- The Hartford – A+
Don’t assume everyone needs the same auto insurance coverage
When it comes to a policy, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions could help you determine if your situation might need professional guidance.
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Mazda 2?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Should I pay a claim out-of-pocket?
- What does medical payments cover?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Insurance quotes from local Aurora insurance agencies
Many drivers would rather talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that Insurance agents are trained risk managers and help you file claims. An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Aurora who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance provider, just search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right company is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Any agent in Aurora should be forthright in answering these questions:
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Aurora?
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a local agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies to choose from. Aurora agents may be either exclusive or independent. Both types of agents can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out the difference between them since it may influence the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents can usually just insure with one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Many people buy from exclusive agents mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than low rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Aurora who can help you get price quote information.
- Stan Kellogg – State Farm Insurance Agent
15434 E Orchard Rd – Aurora, CO 80016 – (303) 699-2288 – View Map
- Mark Vissering – State Farm Insurance Agent
1852 S Havana St – Aurora, CO 80012 – (303) 745-0034 – View Map
- Lawrence Neal – State Farm Insurance Agent
15037 E Colfax Ave k – Aurora, CO 80011 – (303) 340-8849 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies through lots of different companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, they can switch companies in-house which makes it simple for you.
When comparing rates, you need to include at least one independent agent in order to compare the most rates. Most independent agents also contract with different regional companies which can save you money.
Below are independent insurance agents in Aurora that are able to give price quotes.
- Amercian Affordable Insurance: Arthur Blaszczyszn
10660 E Bethany Dr – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 577-9998 – View Map
- Colorado Insurance Professionals, Inc.
13693 E Iliff Ave – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 755-8600 – View Map
- Focus Insurance Agency
2993 S Peoria St #144 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 695-6220 – View Map
If you feel you receive answers to your satisfaction to these questions and an affordable coverage quote, you may have found an insurance agent that is reputable and can properly service your insurance policy. It’s important to know that you are able to cancel your coverage when you choose so don’t assume that you’re stuck with any particular company for the entire policy term.