If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get budget Hyundai Genesis insurance is to start comparing rates regularly from companies in Aurora.
- Read about how your policy works and the factors you can control to keep rates low. Many risk factors that result in higher prices like traffic violations and a bad credit score can be controlled by being financially responsible and driving safely. Read the full article for additional ideas to prevent high rates and find available discounts that you may qualify for.
- Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide prices for many different companies. View a list of agents
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a better price, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
The key aspect of shopping around is that you use identical limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to analyze every company you can. This enables a fair rate comparison and a good representation of prices.
Astonishing but true according to a recent study, most consumers in Colorado kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared auto insurance rates at all. American insurance shoppers could cut their rates by roughly 47% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t want to take the time to compare rates and save money.
First Step: Get free Hyundai Genesis insurance quotes
All the larger car insurance companies make it easy to get prices for coverage online. This process is very simple as you simply enter your coverage information as detailed in the form. After you complete the form, the system orders your driving and credit reports and provides a quote based on the information you submitted.
This makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is imperative to get many rate quotes if you want to get cheaper prices.
To use this form to compare rates, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you complete the form with coverages and limits exactly as they are listed on your policy. This ensures you will get an apples-to-apples comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Aurora, CO. If your goal is to find the cheapest auto insurance in Aurora, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Why you need insurance for your Genesis
Even though Aurora Genesis insurance rates can get expensive, maintaining insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Genesis, most banks will stipulate that you buy full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may buy a policy for your Hyundai at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay for it.
- Auto insurance preserves both your assets and your car. It also can pay for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you in the event you are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly when you have a large claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays as much as $750 every year so smart consumers compare quotes once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
Hyundai Genesis insurance rates and statistics
The coverage information displayed below covers estimates of insurance premium costs for Hyundai Genesis models. Understanding more about how policy rates are calculated can be valuable when making smart choices when buying a car insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Genesis 2.0T 2-Dr Coupe||$192||$416||$412||$24||$124||$1,168||$97|
|Genesis 3.8 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$360||$280||$16||$84||$954||$80|
|Genesis 2.0T Premium 2-Dr Coupe||$214||$416||$412||$24||$124||$1,190||$99|
|Genesis 3.8 2-Dr Coupe||$214||$416||$412||$24||$124||$1,190||$99|
|Genesis 2.0T Track 2-Dr Coupe||$214||$416||$412||$24||$124||$1,190||$99|
|Genesis 3.8 Grand Touring 2-Dr Coupe||$214||$416||$412||$24||$124||$1,190||$99|
|Genesis 4.6 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$416||$280||$16||$84||$1,010||$84|
|Genesis 3.8 Track 2-Dr Coupe||$214||$470||$412||$24||$124||$1,244||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rates do not factor in zip code location which can impact coverage rates substantially.
Male drivers versus female drivers
The diagram below shows the comparison of Hyundai Genesis car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no claims or driving citations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The illustration below shows the difference between Hyundai Genesis auto insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The information is based on no accidents or driving violations, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
Are you wasting money paying for full coverage?
There isn’t a written rule to stop paying for comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
For example, let’s pretend your Hyundai Genesis book value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $2,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are paying over $200 a year for full coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are some circumstances where dropping full coverage is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Save money with these money saving discounts
Some companies don’t always list all available discounts very clearly, so the list below gives a summary of both the well known and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – Not a discount per se, but companies like State Farm and Progressive will turn a blind eye to one accident before hitting you with a surcharge as long as you don’t have any claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up before driving could save 15% on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Aurora drivers who agree to allow driving data collection to study driving manner by using a telematics device like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could save a few bucks as long as the data is positive.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used Genesis can cost up to 25% less since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, car insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The chart below shows the difference between Hyundai Genesis insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The rate quotes are based on a male driver, no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, Colorado state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-car, claim-free, and marriage discounts applied.
To view companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Colorado, follow this link.
Get rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Aurora auto insurance agent
A small number of people prefer to sit down with an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The best thing about comparing rates online is you may find cheaper rates and still buy from a local agent.
After filling out this quick form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to find an agent on your own since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You can find better rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
Choosing an company should include more criteria than just a low price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Aurora?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
Aurora car insurance agents are either independent or exclusive
If you would like to find a reliable insurance agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents that you can select. Agents can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only place business with one company like State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They generally cannot compare other company’s rates so you need to shop around if the rates are high. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently buy from exclusive agents primarily because of the prominent brand name instead of buying on price only.
Listed below are Aurora exclusive agents who may provide you with comparison quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Denise M. Franklyn
13768 E Quincy Ave – Aurora, CO 80015 – (303) 693-8968 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Norma Contreras
4272 S Chambers Rd – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 699-3327 – View Map
- Paul Macaluso – State Farm Insurance Agent
Ste A6, 16911 E Quincy Ave – Aurora, CO 80015 – (303) 690-6700 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and find you cheaper rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, the business is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency.
When shopping rates, you should always get quotes from a few independent agents to maximize your price options. Many independent agencies also insure through companies you’ve never heard of that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Shown below are Aurora independent agents willing to provide price quotes.
- A Complete Auto Insurance Agency
543 Sable Blvd – Aurora, CO 80011 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
1080 S Sable Blvd – Aurora, CO 80012 – (303) 344-2886 – View Map
- ALINK Insurance Services
3033 S Parker Rd #120 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 752-6479 – View Map
What is the best auto insurance company in Aurora?
Ending up with the top auto insurance provider can be rather challenging considering how many choices you have in Aurora. The information displayed below can help you decide which insurers you want to consider when shopping around.
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
- The Hartford – A+
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
You can lower your car insurance rates
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to find affordable Hyundai Genesis insurance in Aurora. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Aurora auto insurance quotes. You may even find the most savings is with the least-expected company.
Discount Hyundai Genesis insurance in Aurora can be sourced both online and from local agencies, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies do not provide online quoting and many times these smaller providers only sell through independent agents.
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, poor customer service, policy cancellation or even unfair underwriting practices. No matter why you want to switch, finding a great new company is not as hard as you think.
Additional learning opportunities
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Veterans in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Camry in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Aurora Auto Insurance for Felons? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Female in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Determining Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)