Want a free price quotes on lower-priced Ford GT insurance in Aurora? Sick and tired of trying to scrape together enough money each month for insurance? You have the same problem as millions of other drivers.
A recent study showed that almost 70% of insureds in Colorado kept their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and just short of a majority have never shopped around. With the average premium in America being $1,847, drivers could save themselves $850 a year by just shopping around, but most just don’t grasp how much money they would save if they replace their high priced policy.
With drivers having so many options when it comes to insurance, it is hard for the average consumer to choose the lowest price insurance provider.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to get quotes from companies that offer insurance in Colorado. The best method to compare insurance prices is to get quotes online.
Comparison shopping price quotes online is easy and it replaces the need to drive around to different Aurora agent offices. Quoting and buying Ford GT insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you’re the type of person who wants the professional abilities that can only be provided by a licensed insurance agent. Although, it is possible get the lowest quotes online but buy from a local insurance agent. It’s important to know that obtaining a wide range of quotes gives you a better chance of getting a lower rate. Some regional insurers cannot provide online price quotes, so you also need to get rates from them as well.
The following companies can provide price quotes in Colorado. To buy cheap auto insurance in Aurora, we suggest you compare several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Save a ton by receiving discounts
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there may be some discounts that you may not even know about. Some of these discounts will be visible when you purchase, but some need to be asked for before they will apply.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking time to complete a course in defensive driver could earn you a small percentage discount depending on where you live.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having an actively deployed family member could mean lower insurance rates.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% with some insurance companies.
- Senior Citizens – Seniors may receive lower premium rates.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
As a footnote on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Even though it appears you could get a free insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works.
Some of the insurance companies that have most of these discounts may include but are not limited to:
If you are trying to find low cost Aurora auto insurance quotes, ask every prospective company the best way to save money. A few discounts may not be offered in your area. To see insurance companies with the best discounts in Aurora, click here to view.
Best reasons to buy insurance in Colorado
Despite the high cost, maintaining insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a minimum amount of liability protection in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Ford GT has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will have a requirement that you buy insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Ford at a much higher premium rate and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Ford GT. It also can pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your GT are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying over $865 each year so it’s important to compare rates every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
What insurance coverages do I need?
When choosing the best insurance coverage, there really isn’t a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
These are some specific questions might point out if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form.
Local Aurora insurance agencies and insurance
A lot of people just want to buy from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is you can get lower rates and still choose a local agent.
Upon completion of this short form, the quote information is sent to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates without having to waste a lot of time. In the event you want to quote rates for a specific company, you would need to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding a good provider should include more criteria than just the price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Where are claims handled?
Choose an insurance agent wisely
When searching for a good Aurora insurance agent, it helps to know the two different agency structures to choose from. Insurance agencies can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
These agents write business for a single company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. They generally cannot provide other company’s prices so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents receive a lot of sales training on sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agencies in Aurora who may provide you with price quote information.
Paul Macaluso – State Farm Insurance Agent
Ste A6, 16911 E Quincy Ave – Aurora, CO 80015 – (303) 690-6700 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not employed by any specific company so they can write business amongst many companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If prices rise, the agent simply finds a different carrier and the insured can keep the same agent.
When searching for an agent, you need to include rate quotes from multiple independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Aurora willing to provide comparison quotes.
Once you have positive responses to all your questions and affordable Ford GT insurance rates in Aurora quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an auto insurance agent that is reliable enough to provide insurance coverage.