If you want to save money, the best way to find cheaper Lexus GS 350 insurance in Aurora is to compare prices regularly from companies who can sell car insurance in Colorado. Rate comparisons can be done by completing these steps.
First, take a few minutes and learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the modifications you can make to prevent rate increases. Many rating criteria that result in higher rates like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a substandard credit score can be controlled by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
Second, obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can provide rates from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices for many different companies. Begin your rate comparison
Third, compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy and determine if cheaper GS 350 coverage is available in Aurora. If you find a lower rate and make a switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A good tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same deductibles and limits on every quote request and and to get price estimates from as many different companies as possible. Doing this ensures a level playing field and a complete selection of prices.
Amazingly, most car insurance customers kept their policy with the same company for four years or more, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find affordable coverage. With the average premium in Colorado being $1,810, drivers could save themselves about 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue the actual amount they would save if they just switched companies.
The quickest way to compare rate quotes for Lexus GS 350 insurance in Aurora is to know almost all companies participate in a system to compare their rates. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide a little information such as whether the vehicles are used for commuting, whether you are single or married, whether you have decent credit, and if a SR-22 is needed. The data gets transmitted to multiple top-rated companies and you get price estimates very quickly.
To get price quotes for your Lexus GS 350 now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Lexus GS 350 detailed coverage information
The coverage table displayed below highlights estimates of insurance prices for Lexus GS 350 models. Having a good grasp of how auto insurance prices are established can assist in making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|GS 350 AWD||$376||$702||$298||$18||$90||$1,484||$124|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Information does not factor in specific garaging location which can impact rates substantially.
The information below demonstrates how deductible levels and can raise or lower Lexus GS 350 insurance prices for each different age category. The rates are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Smart Buyers Save on Insurance
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the elements that play a part in calculating your insurance rates. When you understand what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that may result in cheaper rates.
- Better rates on vehicles with better crash test results – Cars with five star safety ratings are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and better occupant protection translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates.
- Drive less and get lower premiums – Driving a lot of miles each year the higher the price you pay to insure it. Most insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how much you drive. Autos that have low annual miles receive lower rates than those used for commuting. Having an incorrect usage rating on your GS 350 is just wasting money. Ask your agent if your insurance policy properly reflects the right rating data, because improper ratings can cost you money.
Which gender costs less? – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean women are better drivers. Males and females get in accidents in similar percentages, but the men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. They also get ticketed for serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Male drivers age 16 to 19 cause the most accidents and therefore have the most expensive insurance rates.
The chart below compares Lexus GS 350 auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
- Consolidating policies can get discounts – Most larger insurance companies give discounts to people who have multiple policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. The discount can be 10 percent or more. Even if you’re getting this discount you still need to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Married drivers pay lower premiums – Your spouse actually saves money on your insurance policy. Having a spouse demonstrates that you tend to be less irresponsible and statistics prove married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- No insurance claims equals cheap rates – If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you should expect much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Car insurance companies in Colorado generally give lower rates to policyholders who only file infrequent claims. Auto insurance is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
- Low credit history equals high premiums – Your credit history will be a significant factor in determining what you pay. Drivers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with bad credit. Therefore, if your credit history leaves room for improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your Lexus GS 350 if you clean up your credit.
- More people means more accidents – Being located in areas with lower population is a positive aspect when trying to find low car insurance rates. Residents of big cities have congested traffic and higher rates of accident claims. Fewer drivers and short commutes translates into fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
Lexus GS 350 historical loss data – Insurers analyze historical claim data as a tool for profitable underwriting. Vehicles that have a trend towards higher claims will have higher rates for specific coverages. The table shown below demonstrates the historical insurance loss data for Lexus GS 350 vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim amount for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is considered to be 100. Values below 100 imply a favorable loss record, while values over 100 show a trend for more claims or a tendency for losses to be larger than average.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Lexus GS 350 Vehicles Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus GS 350 4dr 2WD 160 78 190 81 107 79 Lexus GS 350 4dr 4WD 169 90 217 91 85 68BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Protect your vehicle and other assets
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle serves several important purposes.
First, almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you bought your Lexus GS 350 with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you buy insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Lexus at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for it.
Third, insurance protects not only your car but also your financial assets. It also can pay for medical bills that are the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Lexus as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your GS 350 greatly outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying more than $820 a year so shop around at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Which auto insurance company is best in Colorado?
Picking a high-quality car insurance company is hard considering how many choices there are in Aurora. The company ratings listed below may help you select which auto insurers you want to consider shopping your coverage with.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies