Comparing and finding cheaper rates for Buick LaCrosse insurance in Aurora may be difficult for drivers new to online comparison shopping. Since there are so many online companies available, it can easily become a real hassle to find more affordable Buick LaCrosse insurance rates.
It’s amazing but the vast majority of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. American consumers can save approximately $859 each year, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to compare rate quotes.
Most of the larger companies such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm allow consumers to get insurance quotes on their websites. Comparing prices online for Buick LaCrosse insurance in Aurora is pretty painless as you simply type in the amount of coverage you want into the form. Once you submit the form, their system obtains your credit score and driving record and quotes a price based on the data you entered.
This makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is important to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for the best possible rates on car insurance.
In order to compare rates now, take a look at the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you enter the coverages just like they are on your policy. This way, you will get a fair comparison using the same coverage and limits.
The following companies are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado. If you wish to find the best car insurance in Aurora, CO, it’s a good idea that you get rates from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Why you need quality insurance for your vehicle
Even though Aurora LaCrosse insurance rates can get expensive, buying auto insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a minimum amount of liability insurance in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Buick at a much higher rate and make you pay for it.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. It also can pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage also pays for attorney fees and expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your LaCrosse definitely exceed the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $750 every year so you should quote and compare rates every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Facts and figures for Buick LaCrosse insurance
The coverage information shown next covers a range of insurance coverage prices for Buick LaCrosse models. Having knowledge of how prices are determined is important for making smart choices when selecting a coverage provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Lacrosse CXL AWD||$192||$360||$280||$16||$84||$932||$78|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Prices do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can revise coverage rates noticeably.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The chart below demonstrates how traffic citations and at-fault claims can influence Buick LaCrosse insurance costs for different age groups. Data assumes a married female driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Save money by taking advantage of discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every possible discount in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down some of the more common and also the lesser-known credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Save with a New Car – Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper because newer vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up before driving can save a little on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles could be rewarded with better premium rates on cars that stay parked.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially as compared to bad drivers.
- Aurora Homeowners Discount – Just owning your own home can get you a discount because of the fact that having a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Responsible Drivers – Drivers without accidents may save up to 50% more as compared to drivers with claims.
- Active Military Service – Being on active duty in the military may lower your car insurance rates slightly.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers can get a small decrease in premiums.
- Telematics Data – Drivers that enable driving data collection to monitor driving habits by installing a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could possibly reduce rates if they are good drivers.
Just know that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
The information below shows the difference between Buick LaCrosse premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The costs are based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, and safe-driver discounts applied.
Large car insurance companies and their offered discounts are included below.
- GEICO may include discounts for seat belt use, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, membership and employees, emergency military deployment, driver training, and military active duty.
- MetLife includes discounts for accident-free, claim-free, good driver, good student, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for good student, anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, and student away at school.
- Progressive may have discounts that include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, online signing, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- Mercury Insurance discounts include annual mileage, accident-free, multi-policy, multi-car, good student, and location of vehicle.
- 21st Century has discounts for driver training, homeowners, teen driver, early bird, anti-lock brakes, and student driver.
- Allstate offers discounts including premier discount, good student, senior citizen, teenSMART discount, resident student, defensive driver, and passive restraint.
When comparing rates, check with every prospective company the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not be offered in Aurora. To see a list of insurers that offer discounts in Colorado, click this link.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When choosing a policy, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my Buick LaCrosse?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- What is an umbrella policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
What is the best auto insurance company in Aurora?
Ending up with the top car insurance company can be difficult considering how many companies are available to choose from in Colorado. The company rank data shown next could help you decide which auto insurers you want to consider comparing rates from.
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- Allstate – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- The General – 88%