If you want to save money, the best way to find affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Aurora is to start comparing prices yearly from providers that sell auto insurance in Colorado. Drivers can shop around by following these steps.
Step 1: Try to learn about how insurance works and the modifications you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating factors that drive up the price such as at-fault accidents, careless driving, and a lousy credit rating can be remedied by paying attention to minor details. Read the full article for information to get low prices and get discounts that may be available to you.
Step 2: Request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from many different companies. Find an Aurora insurance agent
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
A good tip to remember is to use the same level of coverage on every price quote and and to get rates from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this guarantees a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
A recent study showed that almost 70% of insureds kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and just short of a majority have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. Many consumers in Aurora could save an average of nearly 35% each year, but they don’t know how much they could save if they replace their high priced policy.
Finding and comparing the lowest cost policy in Aurora is not as confusing as people think. If you are insured now or need new coverage, follow these tips to cut your premiums without having to cut coverage. Comparison shoppers just need to use the least time-consuming way to compare prices from multiple carriers.
Companies offering Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Colorado
The companies shown below offer free quotes in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Auto insurance statistics and figures
The coverage table below covers different coverage prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a better understanding of how car insurance premiums are determined can help customers make informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$190||$288||$352||$20||$106||$956||$80|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$190||$340||$352||$20||$106||$1,008||$84|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$190||$340||$352||$20||$106||$1,008||$84|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$210||$340||$352||$20||$106||$1,028||$86|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in specific location information which can modify premium rates substantially.
Responsible drivers pay cheaper Aurora auto insurance rates
The chart below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions impact Suzuki Kizashi car insurance rates for different age categories. The rates are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Premiums by gender and age
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The rates are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Lower rate quotes by taking advantage of these nine discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise every discount they offer very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more common and the more hidden insurance savings.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company they may give you a discount of up to 20% off your total Kizashi insurance premium.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you better insurance rates if you take out life insurance from them.
- Good Students Pay Less – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Save with a New Car – Putting coverage on a new Kizashi may earn a small discount because newer models are generally safer.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Distant College Student Discount – Youth drivers who are enrolled in higher education away from home without a vehicle on campus could get you a discount.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less can qualify you for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Federal Government Employee – Federal government employees can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your insurance provider.
- Telematics Data – Policyholders that allow their insurance company to monitor driving manner by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as State Farm’s In-Drive may see discounts if they exhibit good driving behavior.
A quick disclaimer, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Just because you may think you could get a free insurance policy, that’s just not realistic.
The information below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no claims or violations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, marriage, and homeowner discounts applied.
Companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- AAA may have discounts that include multi-policy, good driver, good student, multi-car, and education and occupation.
- Progressive has savings for online quote discount, good student, online signing, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- State Farm may include discounts for safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, passive restraint, defensive driving training, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- Esurance includes discounts for homeowner, good student, Switch & Save, online shopper, safety device, multi-car, and multi-policy.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for Farm Bureau membership, multi-policy, defensive driving, accident-free, good student, easy pay, and business or organization.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company to give you their best rates. Discounts may not apply to policies in your state. To choose insurance companies who offer discounts in Colorado, click here to view.
Buying from insurance agencies
A lot of people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision Insurance agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. A good thing about comparing insurance prices online is you may find lower rates but also keep your business local. Supporting local agents is especially important in Aurora.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your insurance data is emailed to agents in your area that can provide free Aurora car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to contact an agency since price quotes are sent to you. If you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, you just need to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good insurance company requires more thought than just a cheap quote. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
Aurora car insurance companies ranked
Buying coverage from a highly-rated insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many choices there are in Aurora. The ranking information listed below could help you select which car insurance companies to look at when shopping around.
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
Top 10 Aurora Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
The coverage is in the details
Knowing the specifics of a car insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Liability auto insurance
Liability coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to people or other property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 25/50/15 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $15,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined limit which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as funeral expenses, repair costs for stationary objects and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible. Colorado requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but you should think about purchasing more liability than the minimum.
The illustration below shows why the minimum limit may not be high enough to cover claims.
This will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as a broken windshield, falling objects and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims like hitting a parking meter, driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole, hitting a mailbox and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible on your Kizashi to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical expense coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses for hospital visits, pain medications and nursing services. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers you and your occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Suzuki Kizashi.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law (25/50/15 in Colorado), their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked. Most of the time these coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Consumers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as unfair underwriting practices, delays in responding to claim requests, not issuing a premium refund and lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company is actually quite simple.
More affordable car insurance in Aurora is possible both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies may not have rate quotes online and these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the lowest possible cost, but do not skimp to save money.
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Aurora Car Insurance for a Subaru Outback? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Used Cars in Aurora? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)