How long has it been since you compared more affordable Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora? I can’t think of a single person who likes buying auto insurance, especially when they know they are paying too much.
It’s hard to believe, but the vast majority of drivers have been with the same company for over three years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. Most drivers in America could save almost $850 every year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don’t understand how much money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Steps to buying cheaper Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora
The best way we recommend to save money on Porsche 911 insurance is to compare prices once a year from different companies that insure vehicles in Aurora. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
- Get a basic knowledge of policy coverages and the measures you can control to lower rates. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates like traffic citations, accidents, and a not-so-good credit rating can be amended by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can quote rates from many different companies.
- Compare the new quotes to your existing coverage to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to compare the same amount of coverage on each quote and and to get rate quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. This guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and the best price selection.
Because there are so many different company options, it can be challenging to locate the most affordable company.
Buying affordable insurance in Aurora can really be easy if you know what you’re doing. If you are paying for car insurance now, you will surely be able to save money using the ideas covered in this article. But Colorado car owners need to learn how insurance companies market insurance on the web and use it to your advantage.
Just keep in mind that comparing a wide range of rates will improve the odds of getting better pricing. Not every company allows you to get online price quotes, so you need to compare quotes on coverage from those companies, too.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Aurora, CO. If you want the cheapest auto insurance in Colorado, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Get cheaper Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts to help offset the cost. Some of these discounts will be visible when you purchase, but some discounts are required to be manually applied before you get the savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount available, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Drivers Education – Have your child enroll in driver’s education as it can save substantially.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up could cut 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Simply working for the federal government could provide a small rate reduction with certain companies.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Pay Early and Save – By paying your entire bill at once instead of making monthly payments you could save up to 5%.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home can save a few bucks since home ownership requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving less may enable drivers to earn cheaper rates.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The information below illustrates the comparison of Porsche 911 yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the premium. The premium estimates are based on a male driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, claim-free, marriage, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner discounts applied.
To see providers that offer discounts in Aurora, click here to view.
Insurance rate breakdown
The price information shown next showcases estimates of coverage costs for Porsche 911 models. Having a better understanding of how insurance quotes are determined can help customers make smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|911 Carrera 2 2-Dr Coupe||$320||$736||$338||$20||$100||$1,514||$126|
|911 Carrera 4 2-Dr Coupe||$348||$736||$338||$20||$100||$1,542||$129|
|911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$348||$736||$286||$16||$86||$1,472||$123|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Coupe||$348||$736||$338||$20||$100||$1,542||$129|
|911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$348||$736||$286||$16||$86||$1,472||$123|
|911 Carrera 4S 2-Dr Coupe||$348||$804||$338||$20||$100||$1,610||$134|
|911 Carrera Targa 2-Dr Coupe||$348||$804||$338||$20||$100||$1,610||$134|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Convertible||$348||$804||$286||$16||$86||$1,540||$128|
|911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$376||$736||$286||$16||$86||$1,500||$125|
|911 Carrera Targa S 2-Dr Coupe||$376||$804||$338||$20||$100||$1,638||$137|
|911 GT3 2-Dr Coupe||$376||$874||$338||$20||$100||$1,708||$142|
|911 GT3 RS 2-Dr Coupe||$430||$944||$338||$20||$100||$1,832||$153|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Coupe||$430||$944||$338||$20||$100||$1,832||$153|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$430||$1012||$286||$16||$86||$1,830||$153|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Price information does not factor in specific zip code location which can revise premium rates considerably.
How accidents and tickets impact rates
The example below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault accidents increase Porsche 911 insurance prices for different age groups of insureds. The costs are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Porsche 911 insurance costs by gender and age in Aurora
The chart below illustrates the difference between Porsche 911 insurance prices for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no violations or accidents, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
How Your 911 Insurance Costs are Determined
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that go into determining your policy premiums. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this enables informed choices that can earn you lower rates.
The list below includes most of the major factors used by your company to calculate premiums.
- Do you really need the incidental coverages? – There are many extra coverages that can waste your money but may not be useful. Coverages like roadside assistance, death and dismemberment, and term life insurance may be wasting your money. They may sound like good ideas when talking to your agent, but if they’re wasting money remove them and pocket the money.
- Responsible credit scores equal low premiums – Having a bad credit history can be an important factor in determining what you pay. Drivers with excellent credit tend to be better risks to insure than those with lower credit ratings. If your credit history is low, you could pay less to insure your Porsche 911 by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Don’t let your coverage lapse – Driving any period of time without insurance is a big no-no and any future policy may cost more because you let your insurance lapse. In addition to paying higher rates, failure to provide proof of insurance could result in a steep fine or even jail time. You may need to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Colorado motor vehicle department.
How old are your drivers? – Inexperience drivers have a tendency to be inattentive and easily distracted when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher. Older insureds are proven to be safer behind the wheel, tend to file fewer claims, and get fewer tickets.
The following data assumes a single driver, full coverage with $1000 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Porsche 911 statistical loss data – Insurance companies analyze past claim statistics to calculate a rate that will offset losses. Models that the data shows to have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have a higher cost to insure. The table below demonstrates the collected loss data for Porsche 911 vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles combined as an average is set at 100. Values under 100 represent a good loss history, while values that are above 100 show a trend for more claims or tendency to have higher losses.
Porsche 911 Insurance Loss Statistics Specific Porsche Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr 191 47 173 24 Porsche 911 Carrera Convertible 197 51 224 36 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr 4WD 349 367BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Buying from car insurance agents
Some people still like to buy from a local agent and that is OK! The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you can get cheap auto insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
Upon completion of this quick form, your coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to do any legwork since price quotes are sent immediately to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to get a price quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurance company requires more thought than just the premium amount. Any good agent in Aurora should know the answers to these questions.
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- How long has their agency been in business in Aurora?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
Your auto insurance coverage should be tailored to you
Always keep in mind that when comparing the best auto insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Am I covered if I back into my garage door?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Persistence is the key to cheaper rates
As you quote Aurora car insurance, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where an insured cut full coverage and discovered at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Drivers switch companies for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, denial of a claim, lack of trust in their agent or being labeled a high risk driver. Whatever your reason, finding a new company is less work than it seems.
We just presented a lot of tips how to lower your Porsche 911 insurance rates in Aurora. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may even discover the best price on insurance is with an unexpected company.
How to find the cheapest rates for Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora
The best way to get cheaper Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora is to compare prices at least once a year from different companies that sell auto insurance in Colorado.
- Gain an understanding of what coverages are included in your policy and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates such as careless driving and a negative credit score can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can quote rates from many different companies.
- Compare the quotes to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find better rates and buy the policy, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A tip to remember is to use identical coverages on every quote and and to get price quotes from as many companies as you can. Doing this enables a level playing field and the best price selection.
More tips and info about insurance is available by following these links:
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Inexperienced Drivers in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Aurora? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Dodge Ram in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers in Aurora? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)