To save the most money, the best way to find cheaper car insurance rates in Aurora is to start comparing prices regularly from companies in Colorado. Rate comparisons can be done by following these steps.
Step 1: Read about auto insurance and the modifications you can make to prevent rate increases. Many risk factors that increase rates like accidents, traffic violations, and poor credit history can be controlled by being financially responsible and driving safely. Keep reading for more information to prevent high prices and find additional discounts.
Step 2: Request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple sources.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A key point to remember is to use similar limits and deductibles on each quote and and to look at as many carriers as you can. Doing this helps ensure a level playing field and a better comparison of the market.
Everyone knows that car insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Drivers who compare rates once a year will presumably move their business because there are good odds of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey discovered that people who routinely compared quotes saved on average $3,400 over four years as compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If finding budget-friendly rates on auto insurance in Aurora is your objective, then having some insight into how to compare coverages can save money and time.
Buying the cheapest auto insurance in Aurora can be made easier if you know where to look. If you have auto insurance now, you will be able to get lower rates using this strategy. But Colorado drivers do need to learn how companies calculate your auto insurance rates and use it to find better rates.
Best companies for Kia Borrego insurance
The companies in the list below provide free rate quotes in Aurora, CO. If you wish to find the cheapest auto insurance in Colorado, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Buy Kia Borrego Insurance More Affordably
Lots of factors are used when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving record, but some are less obvious like where you live or how financially stable you are. It’s important that you understand the rating factors that go into determining the price you pay for insurance. When you know what positively or negatively positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to lower premium levels.
- Small coverages can add up – There are a lot of optional add-on coverages that may not really be needed on your Borrego policy. Coverage for things like personal injury protection, accidental death, and extra life insurance coverage may be costing you every month. They may seem good when deciding what coverages you need, but if you’ve never needed them in the past consider taking them off your policy.
- Liability is peace of mind – Liability coverage kicks in in the event that you are responsible for an accident. Your policy’s liability insurance provides legal defense starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Low stress employer equals lower rates – Jobs like real estate brokers, business owners, and miners have higher rates than the rest of us due to intense work requirements and lengthy work days. Other professions such as scientists, engineers and the unemployed pay the least.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – Driving a lot of miles in a year’s time the more it will cost to insure it. Many insurance companies charge to insure your cars based upon how much you drive. Cars and trucks that sit idle most of the time cost less to insure than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Having an incorrect usage rating on your Borrego is throwing money out the window. It’s a good idea to make sure your insurance policy is showing annual mileage.
- Cheaper rates after marriage – Your spouse can get you a discount on your insurance bill. Having a spouse may mean you are more stable financially and it’s statistically proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Safer the car lower the rate – Cars with five star safety ratings cost less to insure. The safest vehicles result in less severe injuries and lower rates of occupant injuries means your insurance company pays less which can result in lower premiums. If your Kia Borrego has ratings of a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Save money by raising coverage deductibles – Physical damage protection, also known as collision and other-than-collision, covers damage that occurs to your Kia. Some coverage claims could be a windshield shattered by a rock, damage caused by hail, and having your car stolen. Your deductibles define the amount you are required to spend before a claim is paid by your company. The more damage repair cost the insured has to pay upfront, the better rate you will receive.
Car insurance discounts help lower rates for Kia Borrego insurance in Aurora
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise every discount available in a way that’s easy to find, so the following list contains some of the more common and also the more inconspicuous credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Aurora car insurance online. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you could be saving more on your car insurance.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or retired federal employment may reduce rates when you quote Aurora car insurance but check with your company.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – This isn’t a discount exactly, but certain companies permit an accident before raising your premiums so long as you haven’t had any claims for a set time period.
- Discount for Good Grades – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Multi-line Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying a policy with more than one vehicle with the same car insurance company qualifies for this discount.
- Active Military Service – Having a deployed family member can result in better prices.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, car insurance companies aren’t that generous. But all discounts will reduce your overall bill.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurers who offer free Kia Borrego insurance quotes in Colorado, click this link.
Insurance agencies near you
Some people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The best thing about price shopping on the web is you may find cheap car insurance rates and still choose a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Aurora who will give competitive quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to even leave your home as quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, feel free to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right company shouldn’t rely on just the price. Any agent in Aurora should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Aurora?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- How many years have they been established?
Independent or Exclusive: It’s your choice
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reputable agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agencies in Aurora may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Agents that elect to be exclusive are contracted to one company like Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so keep that in mind. They are highly trained on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers frequently buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the brand name rather than low price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agents in Aurora willing to provide price quote information.
- Rick Simmons – State Farm Insurance Agent
14571 E Mississippi Ave – Aurora, CO 80012 – (303) 369-4100 – View Map
- Stan Kellogg – State Farm Insurance Agent
15434 E Orchard Rd – Aurora, CO 80016 – (303) 699-2288 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Roger Francis
18757 E Hampden Ave Ste 154 – Aurora, CO 80013 – (303) 792-3460 – View Map
These agents can quote rates with many companies so they can write business through many different car insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, your agent can switch companies and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparison shopping, we highly recommend that you include price quotes from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. A lot of them also have access to mutual insurance companies who may have lower rates.
The following are independent insurance agents in Aurora who can help you get price quotes.
- Focus Insurance Agency
2993 S Peoria St #144 – Aurora, CO 80014 – (303) 695-6220 – View Map
- L.A. Insurance Agency
9601 E Colfax Ave – Aurora, CO 80010 – (303) 577-2400 – View Map
- A Complete Auto Insurance Agency
543 Sable Blvd – Aurora, CO 80011 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
You can find affordable coverage
We’ve covered many tips how you can save on Kia Borrego insurance in Aurora. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the best price on auto insurance is with a small local company.
Some insurance companies may not provide rates over the internet and these smaller companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agents. Cheaper auto insurance in Aurora is attainable from both online companies and from local agencies, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture.
As you quote Aurora car insurance, it’s a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, an insured dropped full coverage and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Additional information can be found at the links below